The Aberdeen Wings and the Austin Bruins are set to play their seventh consecutive game this weekend.
After finishing the regular season on a four-game streak, the two teams met for the first round of the Central Division semifinals last weekend in Austin. Now, the series returns to Aberdeen for Game 3 — and a possible Game 4 — in a battle to advance to the division finals next weekend. Doors open at the Odde Ice Center at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, April 29 with the puck scheduled to drop at 7:15 p.m.
The Wings grabbed two exciting wins last weekend on the road, a 4-2 win Friday followed by a 3-2 win on Saturday. Seamus Campbell led the scoring for Aberdeen, notching two goals over the weekend. Dominic Schimizzi recorded a goal and an assist, while Kyle Gaffney and Devon Carlstrom each added two assists.
With the Wings leading the series 2-0, a Friday win will clinch the semifinal round; a loss will push the series to Game 4 inside the Odde on Saturday, April 30. And if the Bruins win both games this weekend, the series will head back to Austin for Game 5 on Monday, May 2 with a 7:35 p.m. puck drop.
- If Aberdeen wins Friday, fans are invited to stick around after the game to Skate with the Wings.
- If Game 4 is needed on Saturday, we’ll host our Skate with the Wings following that game instead.
- Fans can still get tickets for Friday’s game online at tickets.AberdeenWings.com.
- $10 general admission tickets are available at any C-Express location in Aberdeen, with additional purchase.
- Tickets will be available at the door on game day
- $15 bar stool seats inside the AutoMaxx Party Deck are available for Friday’s game. Email Aaron Smith at email@example.com for tickets information.